You Only Have One Smile… Shouldn’t you entrust it to the best dental team you can find?
Robert A. Levine, DDS
Director, PA Center for Dental Implants & Periodontics
- Board-Certified (Diplomate), American Board of Periodontology (1988)
- American Dental Association (1981-present)
- Clinical Professor in Post-Graduate Periodontics and Implantology, Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry (2009-present)
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (2004-present)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dental Medicine (2011-present)
- Chairman Emeritus, Division of Periodontics, Albert Einstein Medical Center (1984-2003)
- Fellow, International Team for Implantology (ITI) of Basel, Switzerland (1998-present)
- Fellow, College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Distinguished Speaker, 13th Annual Straumann Lecture Series, University of North Carolina Department of Periodontology (2010)
- Distinguished Speaker, 1st Annual Straumann Lecture Series, Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry (2011)
- Northeast Philadelphia Dental Implant Study Club, Founder and Professional Program Chairman (1984-present)
- Greater Philadelphia Dental Hygiene Study Club, Founder and Professional Program Chairman (2009 to present)
- Philadelphia Tri-State Area ITI Study Club, Director and Professional Program Chairman (2007-present)
- Philadelphia Society of Periodontology, Past President
- Eastern Dental Society, Past Program Chairman
- Academy of Osseointegration, Clinical Innovations Committee (2011 to present)
- Manor College Dental Hygiene School, Teacher, Mentor (1999-present)
- Visiting Lecturer, Nova Southeastern University of Dental Medicine, Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Gallery of Success Inductee, Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry (2010)
- "Top Doc in Periodontics", Philadelphia Magazine (2010, 2012)
Dr. Levine featured in Doctor of Dentistry
Dental Implants and Periodontics in Philadelphia?
Pennsylvania Center for Dental Implants and Periodontics was founded by Dr. Robert A. Levine, an internationally-acclaimed implant dentist and periodontist. The center specializes in dental implant procedures, dental surgery, "SameDay Smile®", and regenerative and reconstructive periodontal procedures to esthetically enhance your smile and improve the health and function of your teeth and gums.
Dr. Levine and his team at the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Implants and Periodontics provide their exceptional reconstructive surgery and new dental implant procedures to the Northeast Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County PA areas, including Bensalem, Newtown and Warminster. Many clients travel a short distance from Princeton, Cherry Hill and Moorestown, NJ in Burlington County. For more information on what our aesthetic dentistry, dental surgery or our non-surgical treatments of periodontal disease can do for your smile, contact Dr. Levine today at 215-677-8686.
“One of the Country’s Pre-eminent Periodontists and Implant Surgeons… Dr. Levine has raised the quality of care in the region through his tireless dedication to the advancement of his profession…”
— Lorraine Guth, International Dental Consultant/Speaker
Dental Implants in One Visit
SameDay Smile® is a Revolutionary Technique that allows patients to complete a dental implant surgery under sedation and be able to leave the dental chair with beautiful, functional teeth in a single visit.Learn More >
Dr. Robert A.
Fill in any keyword below and click the "search" button to search padentalimplants.com
Einstein Center One, Suite 211-212
9880 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Friday: by appointment