Re-opening our Doors: What Changes Can You Expect? June 10th, 2020
Welcome back! The Pennsylvania Center for Dental Implants and Periodontics was pleased to recently announce the gradual reopening of our practice to include more routine examinations and treatment. As we do so, our patients can expect to find enhanced safety measures to make sure our care for you is both comfortable and safe.
Some highlights of our new, multi-tiered safety approach include:
- Temperature is taken when you walk in
- Our doctors are staggering appointments to lessen office traffic with only one doctor in office at a time
- Your PA Center team members will be wearing new personal protective equipment (PPE) and face shields
- We’ve installed state-of-the-art air-purifying units and extra-oral high-evacuation units
- We’re not currently accepting visitors or vendors, only patients
- Magazines and handouts have been removed for your safety
- We’ll ask you to provide health information via paperless, digital forms
- Teledentistry will be increased when possible, to decrease in-person checkups
For a full list of new safety measures, please read more here.
All of us here at the Pennsylvania Center for Dental Implants and Periodontics value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you!